1. Policy Introduction
2. What information do we process?
We ask for and may collect personal information from you when you submit web forms on our Website or as you use interactive features of the Website, including participation in surveys, contests, promotions, requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us.
We ask for and may collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address, company name you work at, your company address
3. Information that we collect from you on our websites
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
4. Why do we process your data?
Generally, we use your data for marketing purposes.
1. If you leave a contact request or approach us by email, we’ll use the personal data you’ve provided to contact you regarding your request. In this case, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest to build client relations with your company.
2. If you download a presentation from our website, we’ll need to collect your personal data to know who have downloaded our marketing materials and conduct some marketing analytics based on that information. Also, we may contact you to learn whether there is a business opportunity for us with your company. We do that based on our legitimate interest to stick to effective marketing practices and to know how to promote our services in future as well as to build client relations with your company. The same applies to the information about what website has referred you to us
3. Also, we may add your contact information, received from you through our website or by email, together with some publicly available information about you and your company to our CRM system for marketing analytics. We do that based on our legitimate interest to know our client’s profile and conduct some market analytics as well.
5. How we use information that we collect
We collect personal information from you only where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with our Services),where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms, or where we have your consent. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party),we will make clear to you at the relevant time why we need to use your personal information. If we process personal information in reliance on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contacts” section.